photo

photo

11.9.26

labels and sexuality


 Hi lovelies!! This is a personal post because I'm highkey so confused about my sexuality and I MIGHT be developing a crush on a girl.. So basically, I've lowkey been unlabelled and not straight for a little while because I genuinely had no idea what I wanted, and I had never had any like proof for myself that maybe I liked girls too. But now,  I think I might be developing a crush on a girl and idk what this actually is. 

See I think i'll stay unlabelled either way because I couldn't care less for labels but I'm just confused because I don't know if this is a crush that I'm feeling (she likes girls btw) or just some weird unexplainable feeling. Which I guess is in fact the definition of a crush actually.

She has a crush on another girl and has for almost a year. All I know is I don't want anything with her nor do I want a relationship at all for a while but I just want to understand what I'm feeling (which is ironic considering I just said I couldn't care less for labels) Anyway who better to almost come out to than 136 people on the internet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š\

signing off with love, farrah 

No comments:

Post a Comment