photo

photo

6.8.26

Feeling Behind in Life

Hi lovelies!! Short post for today cause I haven't been able to finish any of my drafts 😕 every time I start cooking I just forget my train of thought and go start a new one so I hope you guys like this one it's a bit lazy

I often have to remind myself that I'm still so young, and I'm not behind just because I haven't had any of the regular "teenage experiences", like having a boyfriend, going to parties etc. 

When I do feel behind, I remember that it's never too late to start when it comes to some of my aspirations like learning to play guitar or piano, getting better at art and fashion design or even making this blog! But when it comes to the other ones like parties and romance, although I'm still young and have a couple teen years left, I start to feel like maybe I'll never experience that yk? there's always my twenties where I'll have more freedom, but my mother is hyper religious and I don't have much freedom at the moment. 

This blog is one of those things I'm doing to make me feel important, like I'm not just a chud who sits and doomscrolls all day, and getting comments like the ones on my last post about helping people makes me genuinely feel smart and like fuzzy and warm inside so thank you for the lovely comments!!

Moral of this post is that it's really the little things that can change ur mindset and make you feel more accomplished. Go start that hobby you've been eyeing, make that blog or learn that instrument! and if you can't right now, it'll always be there when ur ready <3 

2 comments:

  1. i truly love how relatable and straightforward this is about the teenage girl experience!! its so important to remember we're allowed to slow down and smell the flowers 🥹

    ReplyDelete