photo

photo

24.8.26

I might be starting psychotherapy!..

So... yeah! I find it really hard to make short posts cause every time I end up rambling on and on, but I think this'll be my first cause what do I even say? Should I even be sharing this? YES because it's nothing to be ashamed of

That said, I'm not going to tell anyone I know irl except my bff lol sorry guys I lied.. But it's not because this is something shameful, if you need therapy please seek it out and do not be afraid or ashamed, but I just don't wanna deal with questions, or people thinking im like depressed or psychotic. I've actually never been better but my mother and I recently had a long argument and I don't wanna cause another by saying I don't need this. Thanks mom, would've been nice when I was going through it daily at 9.... 0r 10.... or 11..... or 12.. 13.. or 14.. or the start of being 15.. anytime but now when I finally feel as secure as I've ever felt. I'm spending a lot of my time on this blog and honestly, it's really helping! Plus so many kind people have said amazing things which helps me not feel alone (I know, parasocial of me much?)
 
If anyone's ever done psychotherapy as a teen, any tips? Or anything not to say because they'll make it a big deal and tell ur mom or worse, child services or something..

signing off with love, farrah ♡

4 comments:

  1. Idk I feel like everyone should go to therapy at least once in their life. We all have something that needs to be talked about with a licensed therapist, I highly encourage it, its wonderful. I hope you enjoy every second of this therapy experience. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, i totally get it! starting therapy can be overwhelming and scary, especially when there is such a big stigma around it. i have been in therapy for almost a year now and trust me, i still struggle but you will get through it!

    ReplyDelete