First post, kinda nervy
Hello lovelies!! This is my first post and I guess its an introductory post! I'll be talking about a lot here, both heavy and lighthearted topics, but there will always be a warning on heavy topics ๐ besides that, I'm ethnically Sudanese but born and raised in Ireland so I'm an Irish girlie ๐ฎ๐ช ๐ธ๐ฉ I was initially quite scared to post this but honestly, I realised this is my own little corner of the internet where nobody knows me enough to judge me and I don't care what anyone thinks anyway, as should you. I'm completely new to blogging but its been an idea on my mind for a while, and right now I have a lot going on so I thought this would be a good time to start to take my mind off things. I hope you find yourself somewhere on my page and enjoy reading!!
.jpeg)
cant wait to see more of your post<3
ReplyDeletethank you so much! i love ur blog so insanely much btw
Deleteawww i love ur blogggg , its literally my favourite colours EVER , can wait to see u grow more
DeleteAnything pink and green I have to follow!!๐ฑ๐ธ
ReplyDeletethank you!!
Delete