photo

photo

31.8.26

minipost - crisis


Hi lovelies! Minipost because I'm having a crisis. I spent AGES decorating and coding this blog and now I wanna change it all for fall 🥲 I'm trying to convince myself it's okay and that it doesn't need to match fall cause how would I even do that without changing the whole theme of the blog.. it's literally called prettyinpinkplusgreen. I just spent days getting the new desktop done and I CANNOT subject myself to that again especially now that school is starting.. I hate coding and it takes 400 tries but I love the outcome but i HATE the process.. also guys don't think I did this all myself I got help from a more gifted friend sometimes. Anyway someone stop me from changing this whole website. I'm thinking of remaking my blog that I don't use and seeing how that turns out. Plus, I can't stick to a font omg. 

signing off with love, farrah 

4 comments:

  1. just leave your blog how it is. it goes with your name and honestly blogging takes up so much time. your vibe matches with your page aesthetic. don’t go changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is tooo perfect to mess around with it. im so glad you came acroos my tiktok! love this https://minasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete