photo

photo

30.8.26

Friend Crushes

 

Hi lovelies! This is gonna be a bit of a short post!Is it possible to have a friend crush on someone / people your already friends with cause that's exactly how I feel.

So basically, if you've read my other post about school I'm going into fifth year from third year, and almost everyone else is obviously coming from fourth year (fourth year is an optional year where you do nothing in Ireland called TY or transition year) so I need to make new friends. 

But here's the thing, I was already acquaintanced with 3 or 4 people in TY who were close with my best friends. Then, Wednesday through Friday I spent the day with them mentoring, playing uno and goofing around the halls and stuff and I'd say we got close but now I feel like if I join in with them in school when everyone is there (only a couple fifth years went in last week to help, the few girls I have a friend crush on were there but they have their own other friend group I'm not in) They'll think I'm annoying, or at least their friends will. 

They seem to really like me but I'm just scared of joining in with their friends yk? Maybe I should just try and then hopefully they all love me yippee! I was a bit of a social butterfly last week and it worked, everyone loved me (not to toot my own horn) but I'm scared of being confident around everyone else because what if they think I'm like weird or annoying or overconfident.. Anyway sound track for my official first day on Tuesday consists of :

Bowling Alley - Audrey Hobert

Girl Song - Beabadoobee

Everything is embarrassing - Sky Ferreira 

Phoebe - Audrey Hobert

Just like magic - Ariana Grande 

Chateau - Audrey Hobert 

Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl - Olivia rodrigo 

Normal Girl - SZA 


Signing off with love, farrah

2 comments:

  1. Never and I mean NEVER be scared to be confident. Who cares what others might think, be bold and be you! I also say never knock it till you try it. If they seem cool and your type of crowd try hanging out with them more! You’re literally a ray of sunshine, which is proven by the fact that they like you! Go for it! 💗

    ReplyDelete